We had so much fun last time, we’re doing it again!
The metaphors have been sharpened. The plots are thickening. The pens have been thrown down…
The board of Word Vancouver invites you to its third evening of literary pub trivia to help raise funds for Western Canada’s largest celebration of literacy and reading.
With trivia written by local literary luminaries, word wizards, and poetic prophets, push your lit smarts to the limit. Fabulous prizes to be won and always fun to be had! So bookmark your page, get your team together, and come out to test your literary knowledge against the biggest book nerds in Vancouver.
2204 York Avenue, Vancouver
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
• Cover charge: $10 per person **CASH ONLY**
• OR Dinner & Cover Special: $28 — Gets you a burger (veggie/chicken/beef) and a draft beer / glass of wine. Includes 15% gratuity. ($10 going to Word Vancouver) **CASH ONLY**
• Anything else ordered from the menu will be handled by the Sunset Grill and can be paid with cards.
• Maximum team size: 6
• We recommend you arrive between 6–6:30 pm so you have time to order some food and drinks.
• Trivia starts at 7 pm
• Invite your team members to RSVP on the Facebook event
• Our host is the affable crime noir author Linda L. Richards.