On this oh-so-very Vancouver rainy weekend, your own Word Vancouver is moving the show inside!
Yes, all programming and our exhibitor marketplace will now be INSIDE the library and on the Poetry In Transit Bus on site.
- Canada Writes Tent – now in Blenz coffee shop on the promenade
- Poetry Tent – now in the Poetry In Transit Bus
- Exhibitors – now in the Promenade (main floor), Alice MacKay Room and the Moat (downstairs)
- Magazine Words – now on the 3rd Floor of the Library in the Language Lab
- Info Tents will still be outside by each entrance
- Anything previously inside (Kids Words, Word Talks, Writing Talks) will continue as scheduled.
On Sunday (September 29), a world of reading and writing fun awaits us all INSIDE the downtown VPL! (11-5, between Robson and Georgia, Homer and Hamilton)